Our #1 Recommended:Check Latest Price →
Why We Chose It:
- Long lifespan.
- Remote controlled.
- Transitional style.
- Weight of 101 pounds.
- Infrared enabled.
- 120v/1500 wattage.
There are plenty of ways to keep your home cozy and warm during the cold winter months. However, there is also the need to keep your utility bill within reasonable bounds. It won’t profit you much to go bankrupt heating your home. Luckily, there is an excellent solution that you can adopt in order to avoid this dilemma. One of the best ways to keep your home warm during the long cold winter is to buy a corner electric fireplace.
Of course, it isn’t quite that simple. There are plenty of corner electric fireplace models for sale. Moreover, there are a significant number of fly by night operations putting out tenth-rate models for a quick buck. However, there are also plenty of legitimate units that really will keep your home safe while also managing to save you money. These are the corner electric fireplace models that we have made this list in order to tell you about.
|Southern Enterprises Redden||CHECK LATEST PRICE →|
|WE Furniture 48"||CHECK LATEST PRICE →|
|Ameriwood Home Overland||CHECK LATEST PRICE →|
Our #1 Recommended Corner Electric Fireplace: Southern Enterprises Redden
- Classic Espresso finish complements your living room decor
- Provides supplemental heat for an area of up to 400 square feet
- Unit can be easily recessed into any available corner of your room
- Can also be used as a convenient stand for your TV or computer
When it comes to purchasing a new corner electric fireplace, there are many things that an astute buyer should be looking for. First of all, the unit should live up to its name. It needs to be able to be recessed into a corner for convenient storage and access. Next, it needs to be able to heat up a large area in a very short amount of time. Finally, it needs to be safe and cost-efficient for you to operate in winter.
We may as well admit right up front that we definitely do have a dog in this race. The Southern Enterprises Redden is our number one recommended corner electric fireplace. We came by this reckoning for a great number of reasons, some of them practical and some of them economic. We found that, pound for pound, the Southern Enterprises Redden model heated up our home the quickest while costing us the least amount of money.
The Southern Enterprises Redden model is an excellent choice for your home. It comes with a multitude of options, including a remote control that will adjust the level of the flame display to any setting that you desire. You can completely control the height, shape, color, and frequency of the flames. This modern electric fireplace also comes with several different heat and energy savings settings so that you can save energy and money.
Of course, there are plenty of other worthy models out there on the market for you to sample. While the Southern Enterprises Redden is our number one choice, some of these runner ups may also hold a great deal of appeal for the discerning buyer. These units were tested by us in our own home and were found to contain a great deal of features that were worth writing about.
The specific conditions and demands of your home may lead you to prefer one of these models. You may even come to prefer one of these runner ups. For this reason, it’s worth devoting a few lines to them.
WE Furniture 48″
- Deluxe 48″ edition with a space-saving corner design
- Doubles as a home entertainment storage complex
- Plugs straight into your wall to begin operating
- Comes with a full warranty of guaranteed quality from the manufacturer
- At a fully sized 48″, it may prove a bit large for some homes
- May use up quite a bit of energy if used at the same time as every other device on your rack
The deluxe WE Furniture 48″ model may be a bit large for some homes, which is why we place it in the vanguard of the runner ups. However, it does feature a handy corner placement feature and it does look absolutely stunning. Its ability to double as a handy entertainment center storage device means that you can keep all of your gadgets in one handy place.
Ameriwood Home Overland
- Can store TVs up to 50” wide
- Comes with a classic Espresso finish
- Includes remote control and 4 touch panel settings
- Dimensions are 29.7″h x 47.6″w x 19.7″d
- Item weight of 79 pounds may make it a bit difficult to lug into your corner
- May require more than 1 person to install
The Ameriwood Home Overland model simply looks and feels the most like a classic old fashioned fireplace. Its brick interior and smooth Espresso finish really add to your home décor. The unit is lit with long-lasting LED bulbs and comes with an optional downlight feature for use during romantic nights.
WE Furniture 44″
- The unit is made of the high-grade MDF and durable laminate
- It’s a simple plug-in unit, meaning that you don’t need an electrician to install it
- Total product dimensions are 44 x 16 x 30 inches
- Included remote control as well as touch panel controls
- Total weight of 96 pounds may be a bit much for some buyers
- Comes with user’s manual but may still require more than 1 person to put together
The WE Furniture 44″ inch is definitely cozy, handy, and good looking. It fits straight into any corner of your home and can also double as a home entertainment storage unit. It’s a bit bulky in places, and also a bit heavy. However, if you have a helper in your home to help build and position the unit, this won’t be much of an issue. Overall, it’s an excellent heating device for your home.